Time for your Detox!
Our Detox Mask with Rhassoul Paste and Honey is THE Detox for your face.
What’s inside our Detox Mask with Honey
Rhassoul clay mask from The Atlas Mountains in Morocco, rich in minerals lifting away excess oil without drying the skin.
Enriched with Argan oil and Honey, for its antibacterial properties, great for treating and preventing acne, containing antioxidants helping to protect your skin against free radicals, slowing down the ageing process and to prevent wrinkles and fine lines.
The negatively charged particles draw out positively charged impurities unclogging the pores and promoting circulation and depositing beneficial minerals.
The clay particles remove dead skin cells and tighten the pores.
Protects against free radical damage that may lead to wrinkles and protect against inflammation caused by allergies and acne.
How to use Detox Mask with Honey
On the Face
Gently apply the paste to face and wait for approximately 10 minutes before rinsing off with warm water.
You do not have to wait until it is completely dry.
When to Rinse off
It is commonly believed that it is best to leave a clay mask on your face until it is completely dry, however it is best to remove the mask earlier to prevent your skin from dehydrating.
When you see the clay lightening in colour, but it still feels slightly sticky to the touch, it is time to rinse it off.
If you have a stubborn pimple, you could use your Detox Mask as a spot treatment leaving it on overnight.
Rhassoul clay deep cleanses the hair and scalp, removing excess grease, treating split ends and improving blood circulation to the scalp.
Rub gently into your scalp and hair, leave for 10 minutes, and then rinse off with your favourite shampoo.
How often should you use a Detox Mask with Honey?
Using a Rhassoul paste mask 1 or 2 times a week is best for most skin types.
For oily skin try using it up to 3 times a week.
For dry, sensitive skin, start using the mask every 10 days, and then work up to once a week making sure the skin does not become irritated.
Organic Rhassoul Clay benefits
- Purifying, detoxifying, cleansing, conditioning and soothing.
- It has a high mineral content, including magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium and silica, imbued with a magnetic energy drawing out positively charged toxins and impurities.
- Rhassoul clay actively helps to keep skin and hair deeply cleansed whilst enhancing the natural elasticity and suppleness.
Organic Argan Oil benefits
- Nourishing, moisturising and anti-oxidising.
- Containing anti-ageing antioxidant vitamin E and essential fatty acids.
- Light, easily absorbed and non-greasy helping control oil or sebum production, making this restorative conditioning oil suitable for skin and hair.
Organic Honey benefits
- Honey is suitable for all skin types.
- Moisturises without making skin oily making it perfect for oily acne prone skin.
- Anti-inflammatory properties add a soothing effect, calming irritations and enhancing the skins healing process.
- Evens out the complexion and help fade dark spots, small scars and other skin imperfections.
Ingredients of our Detox Mask with Honey
Moroccan Lava Clay*, Water (Aqua), Glycerin**, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadenis)*, Honey (Acacia)**,Lemon (Citrus Limonum) Oil*, Bitter Orange (Citrus Auranthiumb) Oil*, Argan (Argania Spinosa) Oil*, Dehydroacetic Acid***, Benzyl Alcohol***
*Certified Organic, **Organic, ***Organic recognised
98% Certified Organic Ingredients
98% Natural Ingredients