A Face Mask you will not mind wearing!
Our Detox face mask with Fleur d’Orange is wonderful to put on after a day out in the city to clear all the grime and dust away.
Naturally good for
Oily and acne-prone skin types will benefit the most, although other skin types can also.
Helping eliminate excess shine, absorbing oils and other impurities that can clog pores.
Rhassoul clay has both skin calming and oil absorbing properties which makes it useful for those with sensitive skin and oily and/or acne prone skin.
The next time you are looking to chillax, light some candles, put on some cool vibes, take a couple of slices of cucumber from the fridge, place them on your eyes, grab a glass of something cool and refreshing and apply our Face mask,
What’s inside our Detox Mask with Fleur d’Orange
Rhassoul clay mask derives from Rhassoul clay found naturally in The Atlas Mountains in Morocco.
It is rich in minerals that gently lift away excess oil without drying the skin.
Our Detox Mask is also enriched with Certified Organic Neroli Oil for its soothing, anti-inflammatory and naturally antibacterial properties helping to lock in moisture.
The Benefits of our Detox Mask with Fleur d’Orange
The negatively charged clay particles draw out positively charged impurities, unclogging pores in the skin promoting circulation and at the same time depositing beneficial minerals.
The clay particles remove dead skin cells tightening the pores.
Protecting against free radical damage that may lead to wrinkles and inflammation caused by allergies and acne.
How to use the Detox Mask with Fleur d’Orange
On the Face
Gently apply the paste to face and wait for 10 minutes before rinsing off with warm water.
You do not have to wait until it is completely dry.
When to rinse off
It is commonly believed that it is best to leave a clay mask on your face until it is completely dry for the full effects, however it is best removing the mask earlier preventing the dehydration of your skin.
Your skin will still absorb all the valuable nutrients and benefits.
The best way to decide if it is time to remove your mask is to do a simple touch test, when you see the clay lightening in colour, but it still feels slightly sticky to the touch, it is time to rinse it off.
If you have a stubborn pimple, you could use your Detox Mask as a spot treatment and leave it on overnight.
Rhassoul clay deep cleanses the hair and scalp, removing excess grease, treating split ends and improving blood circulation to the scalp.
Rub the paste gently into your scalp and hair, leave for 10 minutes and then rinse off with your favourite shampoo.
How often should you use Detox Mask with Fleur d’Orange?
Using Detox Mask with Rhassoul paste mask 1 or 2 times a week is best for most skin types.
For more oily skin it can be used up to 3 times a week.
For dry, sensitive skin start by using the mask every 10 days and work up to weekly ensuring that the skin does not get irritated.
INGREDIENTS for our Detox Mask with Fleur d’Orange
Organic Rhassoul Clay benefits
- Purifying, detoxifying, cleansing, conditioning and soothing.
- It has an exceptionally high mineral content, including magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium and silica, and imbued with a magnetic energy that draws out positively charged toxins and impurities.
- Rhassoul clay actively helps to keep skin and hair deeply cleansed, while enhancing the skin’s natural elasticity and suppleness.
Argan Oil benefits
- Nourishing, moisturising and anti-oxidising.
- Argan oil is packed with anti-ageing antioxidant vitamin E and essential fatty acids.
- It is a light, easily absorbed and non-greasy.
- Helps to control oil or sebum production, making this restorative conditioning oil suitable for use on skin and hair.
Organic Neroli (Fleur D’Orange) benefits
- Antiseptic, antimicrobial, antioxidant, clarifying, replenishing and soothing.
- Extracted from the delicate orange blossom, Neroli is imbued with soothing, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Its blemish-fighting properties, whilst helping to lock in precious moisture, leave the skin feeling softened, energised and beautifully replenished.
Rhassoul Paste Detox Mask with Neroli Oil ingredient list
Moroccan Lava Clay*, Water (Aqua), Neroli (Citrus Bigaradia) Oil*, Argan (Argania Spinosa) Oil*, Glycerin**, Dehydroacetic Acid***, Benzyl Alcohol***
*Certified Organic **Organic ***Organic Recognised
98% Certified Organic Ingredients
98% Natural Ingredients
Vegetarian. Vegan. Cruelty-Free.