Prickly Pear Seed Oil
The best natural moisturiser available on the market is Prickly Pear Seed Oil containing the highest amount of vitamin E of any other skincare oil, in fact it contains 150% more vitamin E than Argan Oil.
Naturally good for
- Moisturising and softening the skin
- Minimise spider veins
- Balancing oily and combination skin
- Restoring elasticity
- Neutralise free radicals that may cause signs of ageing
- Brighten under eye circles
What’s inside our Prickly Pear Seed Oil
- 100% Certified Organic by Ecocert (to COSMOS standard), cold pressed oil from Agadir in Morocco.
- Our single-origin Prickly Pear Seed Oil is from a small independent producer who we visit annually.
- The PÜRE Collection works only with one cooperative that we know pays a fair wage to all of its workers.
- Our oil is not to be confused with inferior oil from Mexico or from the cactus flower or fruit.
- Anti-inflammatory, barrier boosting, hydrating
- Our oil is extremely high in essential fatty acids, including omega 6 and 9 also the natural antioxidant vitamin E which helps calm inflammation and redness, which is especially great for those prone to rosacea.
- The oil is easily absorbed into your skin penetrating quickly without leaving any greasy residue.
- It is also rich in amino acids, which may help stimulate collagen production.
- Containing vitamin K, helping to brighten hyperpigmentation areas such as dark spots and beneficial for under-eye dark circles.
- Containing high levels of linoleic acid (Omega 6) that replenish lost lipids within skin helping moisturise and restore elasticity.
- Sufferers of acne may benefit from the use a non pore clogging oil such as Prickly Pear Seed oil, which helps prevent sebum from hardening and prevents blocked pores that could lead to acne.
Other benefits of Prickly Pear Seed Oil
- The oil is an excellent conditioner for dry, dull and lacklustre hair.
Great for nail cuticles too as Prickly pear seed oil works to strengthen nails making them less prone to breakage.
- Prickly pear seeds are cold pressed to retain the oil’s incredibly high level of antioxidant vitamin E which helps to defend skin from ageing free radical damage, and vitamin K helping to repair and soften skin.
- Prickly Pear contains the highest amount of betalains which are pigments found in plants, these super antioxidant pigments help to protect skin against ageing from various types of damaging radicals which could encourage ageing.
How to use
Use the pipette to allow 1 to 3 drops onto fingertips then rub together to warm to skin temperature, then gently massage into face and neck using circular motions until fully absorbed.
As a hair treatment, one or two drops massaged into the hair and left in for 15 minutes before washing.
Organic Prickly Pear Oil
Antioxidant, nourishing and moisturising
Prickly Pear Serum Ingredients
100% Certified Organic Cold Pressed Prickly Pear Seed (Opuntia ficus-indica) Oil
100% Natural Ingredients
Vegetarian. Vegan. Cruelty-Free.