Prickly Pear Seed Oil
The best natural skin moisturiser available on the market, containing the highest amount of vitamin E of any other skincare oil, it is truly amazing with 150% more vitamin E than even Argan Oil.
Naturally good for
- Moisturising and softening the skin
- Minimising spider veins
- Balancing oily and combination skin
- Restoring skin’s elasticity
- Neutralising free radicals that may cause signs of ageing
- Brightening under eye circles
About our Prickly Pear Seed Oil
- 100% Certified Organic from Agadir in Morocco.
- Our single-origin Prickly Pear Seed Oil is from a small independent producer who we visit annually.
- The PÜRE Collection works only with one cooperative that we know pays a fair wage to all of its workers.
- Our Prickly Pear Seed oil is not to be confused with oil from Mexico, or oil from the cactus flower, or fruit.
- Prickly pear seeds are cold pressed to retain the oil’s incredibly high level of antioxidant vitamin E which helps to defend skin from ageing, and vitamin K helping to repair and soften the skin.
- Prickly Pear Seed Oil is anti-inflammatory, barrier boosting and hydrating
- It is extremely high in essential fatty acids, including omega 6 and 9 and also the natural antioxidant vitamin E helping calm inflammation and redness which is especially great for those prone to rosacea.
- The oil easily absorbs into your skin and penetrates quickly without leaving any greasy residue.
- It is rich in amino acids, which may help stimulate collagen production.
- Prickly Pear contains vitamin K, which helps to brighten hyperpigmentation areas such as dark spots and is beneficial for under-eye dark circles.
- Containing high levels of linoleic acid (Omega 6) that replenishes lost lipids within skin, helping moisturise and restore elasticity.
- Prickly Pear contains the highest amount of betalains, these are pigments found in plants, these super antioxidant pigments help to protect skin from various types of damaging radicals which can encourage ageing.
- Sufferers of acne may benefit from use of this oil as it helps prevent sebum from hardening and preventing blocked pores which can lead to acne.
Other uses for Prickly Pear Seed Oil
Great for nails and the cuticles as Prickly Pear Seed Oil works to soften the cuticles and strengthen the nails making them less prone to breakage.
A superb conditioner for dry, dull and lacklustre hair.
How to use
Use the pipette to allow 1 to 3 drops onto the fingertips then rub together to warm the oil to skin temperature, then gently massage into your face and neck and under the eyes using circular motions until fully absorbed.
As a hair treatment, use 2 or 3 drops, and massage into the hair, leaving for 15 minutes before washing.
100% Certified Organic Cold Pressed, Prickly Pear Seed Oil
100% Natural Ingredient
Vegetarian. Vegan. Cruelty-Free.