For the perfect Face Detox experience Detox Mask with Rose Otto
Detox Mask with Rose Otto is one face mask you will not mind wearing!
Naturally good for
- The clay particles remove dead skin cells and tighten the pores.
- Protects against free radical damage that may lead to wrinkles and protect against inflammation caused by allergies and acne.
What’s inside our Detox Mask with Rose Otto
- Rhassoul clay mask derives from Rhassoul clay found naturally in The Atlas Mountains in Morocco.
- It is rich in minerals that gently lift away excess oil without drying the skin. With added Certified Organic Argan Oil to control oil and sebum production.
- Enriched with Rose Otto to draw out toxins and impurities, even skin tone, exfoliate and cleanse the skin.
How to use
On the Face
Gently apply the paste to your face, then wait for approximately 10 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
When to Rinse Off
It is commonly believed that it is best to leave a clay mask on your face until it is completely dry, however it is best to remove the mask earlier to prevent your skin from dehydrating.
When you see the clay lightening in colour, but it still feels slightly sticky to the touch, it is time to rinse it off
If you have a stubborn pimple, you could use your Rhassoul Paste Detox mask as a spot treatment and leave it on overnight.
Hair treatment with Detox Mask with Rose Otto
Rhassoul clay deep cleanses the hair and scalp, removing excess grease, treating split ends and improving blood circulation to the scalp.
Rub the Rhassoul paste gently into your scalp and hair, leave for 10 minutes and then rinse off and shampoo after with your favourite shampoo.
How often should you use a Rhassoul face mask?
Using a Rhassoul paste mask once or twice a week is best for most skin types.
For more oily skin try using it up to 3 times a week.
For dry, sensitive skin, start by using the mask every 10 days, and then work up to once a week making sure your skin does not become irritated.
Organic Rhassoul Clay benefits
- Purifying, detoxifying, cleansing, conditioning and soothing.
- Regarded as one of the world’s finest clays, Rhassoul clay from the Atlas Mountains in Morocco, has an exceptionally high mineral content including magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium and silica and imbued with a magnetic energy that draws out positively charged toxins and impurities.
- Rhassoul clay actively helps to keep your skin and hair deeply cleansed, naturally elastic and supple.
Organic Argan Oil benefits
- Nourishing, moisturising and anti-oxidising.
- Packed with anti-ageing antioxidant vitamin E and essential fatty acids.
- It is a light easily absorbed and non-greasy oil from Morocco.
- It helps to control oil or sebum production, making this restorative conditioning oil suitable for use on skin and hair.
Organic Rose Otto benefits
- Antiseptic, astringent and tonic.
- One of the world’s most precious essential oils, it takes dozens of rosebuds to make just a few drops of this incredible oil.
- This beautifully scented oil has soothing, healing and rejuvenating properties helping to support your skin’s vitality, whilst calming both your skin and emotions.
Rhassoul Paste Detox Mask with Rose Otto ingredient list
Moroccan Lava Clay*, Water, Rose Otto Oil*, Argan Oil*, Glycerine**, Dehydroacetic Acid***, Benzyl Alcohol***
*Certified Organic **Organic ***Organic Recognised.
98% Certified Organic Ingredients
98% Natural Ingredients
Vegetarian. Vegan. Cruelty-Free.