The best known Natural Moisturiser on the Market
Argan Oil is probably the most known natural oil on the market and deserving of all the attention it gets. What makes our Argan Oil stand out from the masses is that it is Certified Organic by Ecocert to COSMOS standard (100% Organic) and it is first, cold pressed.
Our Oil comes from a small independent cooperative of Berber women with good working conditions and fair wages producer near Agadir in Morocco who we personally visit.
The argan fruit on the ground is used, not the fruit still on the tree as they are not ripe enough, and left helping to protect the tree, making it more sustainable.
Once harvested, the nuts are dried in the sun for several days, then de-pulped and cracked by hand.
It is important to recognise that often women doing the hard work of hulling and shelling the fruit by hand.
When prepared, the oil is then extracted by machine and filtered several times.
We only use first pressed oil as subsequent pressings are of lower quality, however, these pressings are still sold as Argan Oil, but obviously of a much lower standard.
Certified Organic Argan Oil Benefits
- Nourishing, moisturising and anti-oxidising.
- Packed with anti-ageing antioxidant vitamin E and essential fatty acids.
- A light easily absorbed and non-greasy oil, helping to control oil and sebum production.
- It deeply hydrates and nourishes your skin, minimising fine lines, improves skin tone, soothes irritation, neutralises free radicals that can cause signs of ageing, and protects the skin from harmful environmental agents.
- Non comedogenic and containing plant sterols to treat skin concerns from acne to eczema.
- Helps to improve the skin’s elasticity, supporting healthy skin, and reduces flaking.
- An excellent oil to use on both your face and body, nourishing, and conditions.
- It is a superb hair moisturiser as well as a conditioner for cuticles and nails, and if that was not enough, it is also a terrific massage oil.
- See what our Argan Oil can do for you.
What is inside our Certified Organic Argan Oil?
Vegetarian. Vegan. Cruelty-Free.