POSTAGE COSTS AND DELIVERY TIMES
UK 1-3 days service: FREE delivery on all orders over £60.00, otherwise for purchases under 100 grams, the cost is £2.50, For any order 100 grams and over, the cost is £4.00 Sent signature required.
EU and EEA 3-5 days service: FREE delivery on all orders over £60.00, otherwise for purchases under 100 grams, the cost is £4.00, For any order 100 grams and over, the cost is £6.00. Sent International tracking, signature required.
Rest of the world, 5-7 days service: FREE delivery on all orders over £60.00, otherwise for purchases under 100 grams, the cost is £5.00, For any order 100 grams and over, the cost is £7.00. Sent International tracking, signature required.
*Please note. If you are shipping to Russia, The PÜRE Collection is only responsible for your parcel while the tracking shows it remains in the UK. Once your parcel departs the UK all risk transfers to you, the receiver.
We ship via Royal Mail if the order is being sent from the UK, or by Correos if being sent direct from our Spanish warehouse. If the products are being sent from our warehouse in Spain, please allow an extra few days.
For bulk orders we use a courier company, DHL, FedEx or UPS.
CANCELLATION, RETURNS AND REFUNDS *
If you wish to change or cancel your order prior to the product(s) having been dispatched you can either select the “cancel” option within The Site ‘My Account’ section or call Our Client Services team on +44 (0)207 096 0969 / firstname.lastname@example.org, with your Order number, to discuss what practical options are available to you. In the event that your order has already been dispatched, please return your order once received in accordance with 0ur returns policy below.
After dispatch. We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if you wish to return the product(s), you have the right to return your order within 28 days without giving any reason, even if the product is not defective. This right is subject to certain conditions as set out below:
- Your cancellation period will expire 14 days after the day on which you (or a person indicated by you to take delivery, other than the carrier) take delivery of the products. If your order is delivered in multiple lots, the 14 days will start counting from the day on which you (or a person indicated by you to take delivery, other than the carrier) takes delivery of the final products. For example, if you receive your (final) product on the 1st of the month then your cancellation period will end on the 14th of that month.
- You must inform us of your decision to cancel your order by a clear statement prior to the end of the cancellation period. You may inform us by any of the methods by calling our Customer Services Team on +44 (0)207 096 0969 or Email at email@example.com.
- You have taken reasonable care of the product prior to return. In particular this means that you should not have used the product and any tags, labels or protective packaging should not have been removed.
- You return the product to us without undue delay and in any event within 14 days of informing us of your decision to cancel.
- You return the product at your expense (unless it is faulty) in suitable packaging to ensure it reaches us in good condition. In order to ensure the product reaches us in good condition in accordance with these terms We recommend you use the original packaging you received the product in to return it to us.
Faulty Products. Any product we send you should meet its description on the site and be fit for purpose. If however a product is faulty or does not meet the description given on the site at the time you placed your order, please contact our Client Service Team as soon as possible on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)207 096 0969 with your order number.
For faulty products, We will refund the purchase price, delivery charge and any reasonable shipping costs you incur in returning the product to us. Please note that this does not include any costs incurred by you in returning the products in person.
Returning the product(s). We recommend that the products are returned to us using one of the methods described below:
- By post (signature required)
To: The PÜRE Collection, 25 Long Lane, Tilehurst, Reading RG31 6YQ
The PÜRE Collection
PO Box 210
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel your order in accordance with paragraph 7.2, We will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us or in the event you chose to keep one or more items from your order).
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay and not later than:
◦ (a) 14 days after the day We receive back from you any products supplied, or
◦ (b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide satisfactory evidence that you have returned the goods.
We will make such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
Products which may not be returned
Please note that, unless they are faulty, you do not have the right to return products which are sealed for health protection or hygiene reasons where their packaging is open.
* Whilst we have the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, (Guarantee) the Terms and Conditions pertaining to this Guarantee take presidence over our existing Terms and Conditions as written above as it purtains to our returns policy only.